Swallow park reserves the right to change this website, including prices, terms and conditions, with out notice.
We also reserve the right to refuse entry to the campsite, cancel bookings, or instruct people to leave the campsite, for any reason for example due to inappropriate behaviour, dangerous weather or site conditions.
We will always ask you to read the terms and conditions before confirming your stay, and by placing a deposit you have confirmed that you have done so.
- Arrival time is after 3pm
- Departure 10.30am
- To secure your booking a deposit must be made upon booking.
- If your booking is less than 6 weeks before you arrive, full payment is made.
- Confirmation of booking will be sent after transaction has been made.
- If cancellation is needed deposit is not refundable.
- We strongly advise visitors to take out holiday insurance to cover any cancellations, public liability, personal belongings, loss etc…
- Glampers need to be over 21yrs to stay or 1 member of your party.
- The person booking, where they are booking on on behalf of other people, is responsible for disseminating the appropriate information to those persons that we send them. For example the term and conditions.
- A £150.00 deposit will be taken on arrival for any damages or disturbance occurred
- This can secured by credit card. Once your tent is checked on departure the deposit will be refunded.
- Bookings are non refundable.
- They can be held over to a date subject to availability, later in the year.
- If you change to another date for which is a higher sum is charged, you will need to pay the difference at the time of change.
- Any cancellation or change must be confirmed by email, by the person who made the booking.
- In the event that we need to cancel your booking we shall inform you as soon as possible and refund all money paid to us, by you, with in the 14 days.
Holistic and Beauty treatments.
If you have booked and paid for any treatments with ourselves and for any reason we have to cancel at last minute. A refund will be made back to your account
Hot tub payments are made at the time of the booking.
If for any reason we have a technology problem we will refund you your money.
- Swallow park Glamping is a family friendly, peaceful and tranquil site.
- While we don’t want to spoil anyone’s fun, but please remember you are under canvas and noise does travel.
- Swallow park operates a low noise policy after 10.00pm, and would appreciate your compliance in this matter.
- We ask you to refrain from fireworks and the use of Chinese lanterns as this is a risk to the canvas tents.
- Full instructions are in the information folder in your tents
Arrival and Departure
- Check in is after 3pm
- Please let us know your estimated arrival time.
- Check out is 10.30am
Your visit to Swallow park
- Guests and visitors agree to be considerate tenants and take good care of the tents and facilities during their stay.
- Guests and visitors agree not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to other guests.
- Swallow park cannot accept responsibility from any loss, damage, or expense arising from adverse weather conditions or any other event outside the control of the company.
- Camping in Britain can mean unpredictable weather. Whilst we supply certain facilities and equipment, it is still camping and you are responsible for your own well being and comfort regarding appropriate clothing and footwear etc.
- Swallow park trys to do its up most to make your stay comfortable and perfect, the only thing we can’t control is the weather conditions during your stay.
- We accept well behaved dogs in our Luxury Safari tents
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on the Glamping site.
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture in the tents and on beds.